Vaccines could give businesses the confidence to invest, stopping job cuts and closures.
- Snapchat boss: US faces ‘century of competition’
- Trump trade chief wants WTO leadership race reopened
- Uber sells off flying taxi unit
- Treasury eyes VAT charges for gig economy firms
- Japan announces new Covid-19 stimulus for economy
- Job growth slows in US as virus cases surge
- Spending Review: Council tax likely to rise, says think-tank
- If public spending was £100, how would it be split?
- What is the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP)?
- Switzerland moves to close bribery loophole