International efforts to reform business taxation have been given new impetus by the new US administration.
- Amazon pays £492m in UK tax as sales surge to £20.6bn
- Why tax pay packets more and not property?
- Business bosses warn new tax could hit jobs
- US jobs growth disappoints as recovery falters
- South Korea becomes first major Asian economy to raise interest rates
- House prices: Demand changes, not tax waiver, pushed prices up
- The $8bn EV company you’ve probably never heard of
- US economy adds more jobs than expected in July
- EU puts its digital tax plan on ice
- G20 finance ministers back deal to tax companies