The pub chain says it will put up the price of meals in its pubs if a VAT cut for hospitality is not extended.
- Gas price crisis: Food firms face huge price rise for carbon dioxide
- Business bosses warn new tax could hit jobs
- House prices: Demand changes, not tax waiver, pushed prices up
- US jobs growth picks up speed amid reopening
- Small businesses urgently call for more Covid support
- Tax details of US super-rich allegedly leaked
- British exports worth billions have faced EU tariffs since Brexit
- Covid costs push government borrowing to highest since WW2
- Joe Biden: Could his tax plan affect US investment in Ireland?
- Consumption Tax Trends: Key findings for Portugal