Employers took on 531,000 extra workers in October in a sign the economy is picking up.
- China cuts interest rates as economic growth slows
- UK economy above pre-Covid levels in November
- World Bank warns global economy faces grim outlook
- UK steel future uncertain without US tariffs deal
- Labour calls again for 5% VAT cut on energy bills
- Interest rates: What are they and why do they matter?
- How the interest rate rise affects you
- Interest rates rise for first time in three years
- UK economy stutters as health sector drives growth
- Uber prices could rise 20% after UK ruling