TheUS economy added just 235,000 jobs in August, according to the Bureau of Labour Statistics.
- Why 2.3 million US children could miss out on expanded tax credit
- Council tax could rise by £220, say researchers
- Stamp duty holiday: Success or failure?
- Boohoo sales soar but shipping costs dent profits
- Restaurants warn prices will rise due to VAT hike
- Gas price crisis: Food firms face huge price rise for carbon dioxide
- Business bosses warn new tax could hit jobs
- South Korea becomes first major Asian economy to raise interest rates
- House prices: Demand changes, not tax waiver, pushed prices up
- The $8bn EV company you’ve probably never heard of