The much-anticipated statement will now take place on 17 November, the chancellor says.
- Rishi Sunak: What will the new PM mean for my money?
- UK faces tougher austerity era - ex-Bank chief
- Big and painful cuts needed to fix budget, says IFS
- Kwasi Kwarteng U-turns on plans to scrap 45p tax rate
- Ground should have been laid for tax cuts, admits Liz Truss
- Kwasi Kwarteng: We stopped consumer spending collapse
- IMF openly criticises UK government tax plans
- Keir Starmer: Labour would reverse cut to top income tax rate
- Kwasi Kwarteng: I want to keep cutting taxes
- Labour conference: Rachel Reeves pledges to spend top rate tax on more nurses