Prime Minister Theresa May has created five new business councils to advise on issues facing core sectors of the economy as Britain leaves the European Union, her office said on Tuesday.
- Macron hopes debate can quell French unrest. So did Louis XVI
- UK consumer lending growth slows to near four-year low as Brexit approaches
- Are the days of the private car really over?
- Clouds gathering over global economy
- How much has the shutdown hit the US economy?
- UPDATE 2-Powell: Fed can be patient as U.S. economy evolves in 2019
- COLUMN-Recessions? Never consensus, always hiding in plain sight - McGeever
- European funds cut equity holdings, hoard cash as growth fears rise - Reuters poll
- Global funds raise cash holdings to 20-month high as caution mounts
- COLUMN-Risks for world economy, markets if U.S. yields hold above 3 pct: McGeever