Prime Minister Theresa May hascreated five new business councils to advise on issues facingcore sectors of the economy as Britain leaves the EuropeanUnion, her office said on Tuesday.
- BPIFrance bank sees strong corporate credit demand
- UK consumers rein in appetite for borrowing as Brexit nears
- How has business been affected by Brexit so far?
- Macron hopes debate can quell French unrest. So did Louis XVI
- UK consumer lending growth slows to near four-year low as Brexit approaches
- Are the days of the private car really over?
- Clouds gathering over global economy
- How much has the shutdown hit the US economy?
- UPDATE 2-Powell: Fed can be patient as U.S. economy evolves in 2019
- COLUMN-Recessions? Never consensus, always hiding in plain sight - McGeever