British households turned more downbeat about their finances in May, according to a survey that hinted at weakness inthe consumer economy which has been one of the bright spots for Britain during the Brexit ructions.
- UK consumers raise borrowing at weakest pace in five years, adding to slowdown signs
- UK shop prices fall for first time since October - BRC
- UK seeks new no-deal Brexit freight plan
- Iceland index inclusion leaves fund managers cold
- Patisserie Valerie scandal: Five people arrested
- A group of US billionaires is calling for a wealth tax
- Grant Thornton revamps UK audit after Patisserie Valerie scandal
- Tory leadership contest: Do tax plans add up?
- Sri Lanka stocks close little changed in thin trade; rupee edges up
- UPDATE 1-U.S. charges ex-CEO of cryptocurrency company Longfin with $66 million fraud