British house prices rose at their slowest pace in more than five years in October as uncertainty about the economy in the run-up to Brexit weighed on the market, mortgage lender Nationwide said on Thursday.
- Tory leadership contest: Do tax plans add up?
- Sri Lanka stocks close little changed in thin trade; rupee edges up
- UPDATE 1-U.S. charges ex-CEO of cryptocurrency company Longfin with $66 million fraud
- ECB to give euro zone economy a small shot in the arm
- YOUR MONEY-Retirement reform wants more of your tax dollars now
- Column: Funds sell oil as economic fears trump supply threats
- UK households fret more about their finances - survey
- UPDATE 4-Metro Bank shores up finances, prepares for tough investor meeting
- Metro Bank raises £375m in new funds to bolster finances
- Five seater self-flying air taxi unveiled