British house prices rose at their slowest pace in more than five years in October as uncertainty about the economy in the run-up to Brexit weighed on the market, mortgage lender Nationwide said on Thursday.
- UK consumer lending growth slows to near four-year low as Brexit approaches
- Are the days of the private car really over?
- Clouds gathering over global economy
- How much has the shutdown hit the US economy?
- UPDATE 2-Powell: Fed can be patient as U.S. economy evolves in 2019
- COLUMN-Recessions? Never consensus, always hiding in plain sight - McGeever
- European funds cut equity holdings, hoard cash as growth fears rise - Reuters poll
- Global funds raise cash holdings to 20-month high as caution mounts
- COLUMN-Risks for world economy, markets if U.S. yields hold above 3 pct: McGeever
- UK PM May sets up business councils to advise on post-Brexit policy