Brexit stockpiling by firms helps to lift UK growth in the first three months of the year.
- Column: Funds sell oil as economic fears trump supply threats
- UK households fret more about their finances - survey
- UPDATE 4-Metro Bank shores up finances, prepares for tough investor meeting
- Metro Bank raises £375m in new funds to bolster finances
- Five seater self-flying air taxi unveiled
- More than one BoE rate rise likely over next three years - Carney
- Corbyn-proof? British water, power firms take nationalisation precautions
- Is the UK economy at a new moment of sea-change?
- Uber aims for $90bn stock market debut
- Britons feel a boost in their finances from rising wages - survey