The U.S. Securities and ExchangeCommission (SEC) on Monday filed charges against Miami-areadirect lending firm TCA Fund Management Group Corp. and itsaffiliates for alleged fraudulent revenue recognition practices,according to a court filing.
- Bank of England not ruling out negative rates in future - Tenreyro
- Bank of England, facing COVID slump, revives negative rates talk
- UPDATE 1-India to spend $13 billion on farm infrastructure fund
- Coronavirus pushes German economy into recession
- Coronavirus: Uber tells all drivers to wear face masks
- Coronavirus: Pandemic sends US jobless rate to 14.7%
- Coronavirus: What shape will a recession and recovery take?
- Uber axes 3,700 staff as trips drop in lockdowns
- Britain says around a quarter of workers furloughed
- UK consumers are gloomiest since 2012 - YouGov/CEBR