Picking a new leader fortheWTO will be a challenge for Joe Biden as the global economy struggles with coronavirus.
- How much can Joe Biden get done on the US economy?
- Covid contraction shrinks German economy by 5%
- OECD: Lockdowns here to stay, even with vaccine plan
- US hit as jobs fall for first time since April
- US backs down from tariffs over French tech giant taxes
- Brexit: Problems grow at UK ports with backlogs and delays
- Snapchat boss: US faces ‘century of competition’
- Uber sells off flying taxi unit
- Treasury eyes VAT charges for gig economy firms
- Japan announces new Covid-19 stimulus for economy