The firm and its chief financial officer are set tobecharged with tax-related crimes, reports say.
- John McAfee: Anti-virus creator found dead in prison cell
- Tax details of US super-rich allegedly leaked
- G7: Rich nations back deal to tax multinationals
- British exports worth billions have faced EU tariffs since Brexit
- UK economy set to grow at fastest rate in more than 70 years
- Samsung heirs to pay record inheritance tax
- Covid costs push government borrowing to highest since WW2
- Climate change: Shipping industry calls for new global carbon tax
- Joe Biden: Could his tax plan affect US investment in Ireland?
- Why global tax talks are back on the agenda