The "shared economy" has grown rapidly thanks to technology platforms like Uber and Airbnb.
- UK economy shrank by 2.6% in November as services suffered
- How much can Joe Biden get done on the US economy?
- Covid contraction shrinks German economy by 5%
- OECD: Lockdowns here to stay, even with vaccine plan
- US hit as jobs fall for first time since April
- US backs down from tariffs over French tech giant taxes
- Brexit: Problems grow at UK ports with backlogs and delays
- Snapchat boss: US faces ‘century of competition’
- Trump trade chief wants WTO leadership race reopened
- Uber sells off flying taxi unit