Electric vehicle firm Arrival is worth $8bn (£5.7bn) - andis only making vans, buses and taxis.
- Why 2.3 million US children could miss out on expanded tax credit
- You may be able to book a flying taxi within three years
- The tax fraud merry-go-round that cost billions
- Tax cheat schemes cost governments billions
- Nations agree to 15% minimum corporate tax rate
- What is the minimum wage and how much is it?
- Council tax could rise by £220, say researchers
- Conservative conference: We have the guts to change the UK, claims Johnson
- Overseas workers only way to solve shortages, says Next boss
- Stamp duty holiday: Success or failure?