The move comes as central banks around the world prepareto exit emergency stimulus measures.
- Southeastern stripped of franchise over undeclared funding
- Gas price crisis: Food firms face huge price rise for carbon dioxide
- E.On boss: Remove green levies to cut energy bills
- Amazon pays £492m in UK tax as sales surge to £20.6bn
- Why tax pay packets more and not property?
- US jobs growth disappoints as recovery falters
- House prices: Demand changes, not tax waiver, pushed prices up
- The $8bn EV company you’ve probably never heard of
- US economy adds more jobs than expected in July
- EU puts its digital tax plan on ice