Payments on VAT and loans kick in from next week but many companies cannot operate until 19 July.
- Boohoo sales soar but shipping costs dent profits
- UK economy rebounds as Covid restrictions ease
- UK economy grows 4.8% as Covid restrictions ease
- EU puts its digital tax plan on ice
- UK economy lags behind other countries in Covid recovery
- Budget: Rishi Sunak promises help as Covid restrictions ease
- Freeports: What are they and will they make the UK money?
- Barclaycard customers face higher minimum payments
- Covid contraction shrinks German economy by 5%
- OECD: Lockdowns here to stay, even with vaccine plan