The energy giant reports $9.5bn in profits, its second highest quarterly earnings on record.
- US economy resilient despite rising prices
- UK tax and spending plan pushed back by two weeks, says Hunt
- Can Sunak steer economy through crisis?
- Rishi Sunak: What will the new PM mean for my money?
- Google and Microsoft hit by slowing economy
- Pound rises and borrowing costs fall as chancellor moves to calm markets
- Big and painful cuts needed to fix budget, says IFS
- Recession risk rises as economy unexpectedly shrinks
- Kwasi Kwarteng U-turns on plans to scrap 45p tax rate
- Ground should have been laid for tax cuts, admits Liz Truss