PwC earned $42.4 billionin globalannual revenues with $3 billion going into bolstering skillsover the next two years, the "Big Four" accountant said onTuesday as it faces closer regulatory scrutiny in Britain.
- UK banks urge government to ease tax burden as Brexit beckons
- Factbox: Major Saudi Arabian non-oil deals since 2016
- The race to build a flying electric taxi
- Airbnb probed by UK tax authorities
- Democratic 2020 hopeful Warren still weighing Medicare for All financing options
- Taxing Energy Use: Key findings for Portugal
- Exchange rates: Why has the value of the pound jumped?
- German bank regulator tells banks cutting fat is not enough, magazine reports
- UPDATE 4-In blow to U.S., EU pledges quick move on tax for polluting firms
- Uber launches job app for gig economy workers