One million renewal notices were sent with incomplete details aspaymentsare checked for the year.
- Wirecard: Scandal-hit firm files for insolvency
- Coronavirus: Energy firms permitted to chase unpaid bills again
- UPDATE 1-U.S. lawmaker wants insurers, govt to share future pandemic business losses
- UPDATE 1-Bank of Israel leaves rates unchanged, sees less economic damage in 2020
- European shares rise in thin trading, Bayer jumps
- Australia shares fall on U.S.-China tensions; set for 4th straight weekly gain
- More than 8% of U.S. mortgages now in forbearance -MBA weekly survey
- U.S. consumer sentiment edges up in May but worries about social isolation grow
- U.S. SEC alleges accounting fraud at Florida direct lender TCA -filing
- Can robotaxis ease public transport fears in China?