The Bank of England is likely to carry out further interest rate increases over the next three years if Britain avoids a Brexit shock and the economy perform as the central bank expects, BoE Governor Mark Carney said.
- Column: Funds sell oil as economic fears trump supply threats
- UK households fret more about their finances - survey
- Metro Bank raises £375m in new funds to bolster finances
- Five seater self-flying air taxi unveiled
- UK economy rebounds in first quarter
- Corbyn-proof? British water, power firms take nationalisation precautions
- Is the UK economy at a new moment of sea-change?
- Uber aims for $90bn stock market debut
- Britons feel a boost in their finances from rising wages - survey
- YOUR MONEY-Meditate to the tax finish line