The Bank of England is likely to carry out further interest rate increases over thenext three years if Britain avoids a Brexit shock and the economy perform as the central bank expects, BoE Governor Mark Carney said.
- UK consumers raise borrowing at weakest pace in five years, adding to slowdown signs
- UK shop prices fall for first time since October - BRC
- UK seeks new no-deal Brexit freight plan
- Iceland index inclusion leaves fund managers cold
- Patisserie Valerie scandal: Five people arrested
- A group of US billionaires is calling for a wealth tax
- Tory leadership contest: Do tax plans add up?
- Sri Lanka stocks close little changed in thin trade; rupee edges up
- UPDATE 1-U.S. charges ex-CEO of cryptocurrency company Longfin with $66 million fraud
- ECB to give euro zone economy a small shot in the arm