Financial Secretary to the Treasury Andrew Griffith said they were the "right plans" for economic growth.
- Trump Organization found guilty of tax crimes after New York trial
- HMRC closes phone lines due to technical fault
- Autumn Statement: When is it and how will it affect me?
- Recession looms as UK economy starts to shrink
- Jeremy Hunt: Everyone will have to pay more tax
- US economy resilient despite rising prices
- Shell pays no UK windfall tax despite profits jump
- UK tax and spending plan pushed back by two weeks, says Hunt
- Can Sunak steer economy through crisis?
- Rishi Sunak: What will the new PM mean for my money?