Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng has delivered what the government calls a "fiscal event". Here is how it affects you.
- Trump Organization found guilty of tax crimes after New York trial
- HMRC closes phone lines due to technical fault
- Autumn Statement: When is it and how will it affect me?
- Recession looms as UK economy starts to shrink
- US economy resilient despite rising prices
- Shell pays no UK windfall tax despite profits jump
- Can Sunak steer economy through crisis?
- Google and Microsoft hit by slowing economy
- UK faces tougher austerity era - ex-Bank chief
- Ground should have been laid for tax cuts, admits Liz Truss