The shadow chancellor says Labour is now the party of economic responsibility in her conference speech.
- Tory conference: We must stay the course, insists Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng
- Keir Starmer: Labour would reverse cut to top income tax rate
- Cost of living: Labour to call vote on windfall tax for oil and gas companies
- Labour calls again for 5% VAT cut on energy bills
- What is the minimum wage and how much is it?
- Conservative conference: We have the guts to change the UK, claims Johnson
- US jobs growth disappoints as recovery falters
- US jobs growth picks up speed amid reopening
- Covid: Labour attacks Sunak over strategy to help economy
- Labour opposes relaxing Sunday trading hours, says Nandy