The US economy added just 245,000 jobs in November - far less than expected.
- OECD: Lockdowns here to stay, even with vaccine plan
- US hit as jobs fall for first time since April
- US backs down from tariffs over French tech giant taxes
- Brexit: Problems grow at UK ports with backlogs and delays
- Snapchat boss: US faces ‘century of competition’
- Trump trade chief wants WTO leadership race reopened
- Uber sells off flying taxi unit
- Japan announces new Covid-19 stimulus for economy
- Will vaccines save the UK economy?
- Spending Review: Council tax likely to rise, says think-tank