The stamp duty holiday did not cause rising house prices, the Resolution Foundation think tank says.
- Gas price crisis: Food firms face huge price rise for carbon dioxide
- Why tax pay packets more and not property?
- Wetherspoons warns price of meals to rise if VAT goes up
- Small businesses urgently call for more Covid support
- Freeports: What are they and will they make the UK money?
- House prices up 8.5% in 2020 amid tax holiday
- HMRC waives penalty for late filing of self-assessments
- Brexit: Problems grow at UK ports with backlogs and delays
- European Commission to challenge Apple tax bill verdict
- Rising virus rates threaten economy, warns Bank