The OECD, which led the talks, announces that many have backed plans for a 15% minimum corporate tax.
- Trump Organization expected to be charged over tax
- John McAfee: Anti-virus creator found dead in prison cell
- Tax details of US super-rich allegedly leaked
- G7: Rich nations back deal to tax multinationals
- British exports worth billions have faced EU tariffs since Brexit
- Samsung heirs to pay record inheritance tax
- Climate change: Shipping industry calls for new global carbon tax
- Joe Biden: Could his tax plan affect US investment in Ireland?
- Why global tax talks are back on the agenda
- Tax wealth to help shrink inequality caused by Covid says IMF