The OECD, which led the talks, announces that many have backed plans for a 15% minimum corporate tax.
- Why 2.3 million US children could miss out on expanded tax credit
- You may be able to book a flying taxi within three years
- The tax fraud merry-go-round that cost billions
- Tax cheat schemes cost governments billions
- Nations agree to 15% minimum corporate tax rate
- Council tax could rise by £220, say researchers
- Overseas workers only way to solve shortages, says Next boss
- Stamp duty holiday: Success or failure?
- Boohoo sales soar but shipping costs dent profits
- Restaurants warn prices will rise due to VAT hike