Concerned about the health of the global economy, international investors boosted allocations to safe-haven cash in November tothe highest levels in almost two years, while further trimming equity exposure, especially inthe United States.
- BPIFrance bank sees strong corporate credit demand
- UK consumers rein in appetite for borrowing as Brexit nears
- How has business been affected by Brexit so far?
- UK consumer lending growth slows to near four-year low as Brexit approaches
- Are the days of the private car really over?
- Clouds gathering over global economy
- How much has the shutdown hit the US economy?
- UPDATE 2-Powell: Fed can be patient as U.S. economy evolves in 2019
- COLUMN-Recessions? Never consensus, always hiding in plain sight - McGeever
- European funds cut equity holdings, hoard cash as growth fears rise - Reuters poll