Concerned about the health of the global economy, international investors boosted allocations to safe-haven cash in November tothe highest levels in almost two years, while further trimming equity exposure, especially inthe United States.
- UK consumer lending growth slows to near four-year low as Brexit approaches
- Are the days of the private car really over?
- Clouds gathering over global economy
- How much has the shutdown hit the US economy?
- UPDATE 2-Powell: Fed can be patient as U.S. economy evolves in 2019
- COLUMN-Recessions? Never consensus, always hiding in plain sight - McGeever
- European funds cut equity holdings, hoard cash as growth fears rise - Reuters poll
- COLUMN-Risks for world economy, markets if U.S. yields hold above 3 pct: McGeever
- UK PM May sets up business councils to advise on post-Brexit policy
- Taxing Energy Use 2018: Key findings for Portugal