G7 finance ministers have agreed to work together to create a "level playing field" on global taxation.
- E.On boss: Remove green levies to cut energy bills
- Amazon pays £492m in UK tax as sales surge to £20.6bn
- Why tax pay packets more and not property?
- US jobs growth disappoints as recovery falters
- South Korea becomes first major Asian economy to raise interest rates
- US economy adds more jobs than expected in July
- G20 finance ministers back deal to tax companies
- Cairn Energy gets right to seize Indian assets in tax row
- Wetherspoons warns price of meals to rise if VAT goes up
- Public finances vulnerable to shocks after Covid, says watchdog