Saudi Arabia has tried to attract foreign capital intoits non-oil sector and pursue investments abroad as part of Vision 2030, an ambitious plan to diversify its crude-reliant economy.
- People urged to check tax credits after HMRC error
- Increase car taxes to help climate, advisers say
- Coronavirus: Energy firms permitted to chase unpaid bills again
- UPDATE 3-Bank of England slows bond purchases as it sees some recovery signs
- Coronavirus: Bank pumps £100bn into UK economy to aid recovery
- What is quantitative easing and how will it affect you?
- Powell repeats Fed to use full range of tools to aid economy
- WRAPUP 2-U.S. homebuilding rises moderately; jump in permits hints at green shoots
- U.S. pulled out of talks on digital services taxes - Lighthizer
- UPDATE 1-U.S. pulled out of talks on digital services taxes -Lighthizer