Saudi Arabia has tried to attract foreign capital into its non-oil sector and pursue investments abroad as part of Vision 2030, an ambitious plan to diversify its crude-reliant economy.
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Treasury yields jump after non-farm payrolls rise
- Deutsche Bank staffers cleared but bank fined in money laundering case
- UPDATE 1-Trump asks Supreme Court to stop banks from disclosing his financial data
- UPDATE 3-TREASURIES-U.S. Treasury yields jump after non-farm payrolls rise
- UPDATE 2-Metro Bank CEO Donaldson follows chairman out of door
- UK consumers pick up pace of borrowing for first time since mid-2018 - BoE
- UPDATE 2-Germany dodges recession in third quarter thanks to exports, spending
- General election 2019: How do government finances work?
- UPDATE 1-U.S. companies say consumer still strong even as broader outlook dims
- Trump asks Supreme Court to block disclosure of financial records to Congress