European fund managers cut equity exposure to a six-month low and upped cash holdings at the end of a tumultuous year for financial markets, which have been increasingly rocked by concerns over the health of the global economy.
- Portugal can use its economic recovery to build up resilience
- BPIFrance bank sees strong corporate credit demand
- UK consumers rein in appetite for borrowing as Brexit nears
- How has business been affected by Brexit so far?
- UK consumer lending growth slows to near four-year low as Brexit approaches
- Are the days of the private car really over?
- Clouds gathering over global economy
- How much has the shutdown hit the US economy?
- UPDATE 2-Powell: Fed can be patient as U.S. economy evolves in 2019
- COLUMN-Recessions? Never consensus, always hiding in plain sight - McGeever