The EU says suspending the plan will help achieve a global tax deal, but Ireland is still unhappy.
- Nations agree to 15% minimum corporate tax rate
- Council tax could rise by £220, say researchers
- Overseas workers only way to solve shortages, says Next boss
- Stamp duty holiday: Success or failure?
- Boohoo sales soar but shipping costs dent profits
- Restaurants warn prices will rise due to VAT hike
- Southeastern stripped of franchise over undeclared funding
- Gas price crisis: Food firms face huge price rise for carbon dioxide
- E.On boss: Remove green levies to cut energy bills
- Amazon pays £492m in UK tax as sales surge to £20.6bn