The European CentralBank will try togivean ailing euro zone economy a boost onThursday and may even set the stage for more action later thisyear as an escalating global trade war saps growth and unravelsthe benefits of years of ECB stimulus.
- Apple Irish tax case appeal heard by EU court
- Column: Hedge funds sell oil as global economy deteriorates
- Argentina imposes currency controls to support economy
- Central bankers face political shocks, and hope to avoid the worst
- UPDATE 1-India Inc grows impatient as economy dips and Modi is distracted
- UPDATE 2-India rolls back tax hike on investors; outlines steps to boost sentiment
- Would you accept a loss to keep your money safe?
- UPDATE 4-General Electric fortifies defense against charges of bogus accounting
- Kuwait sovereign fund in portfolio shift on signs of global economic weakness -report
- UK shares in the red as risk aversion prevails