Households in England could see bills jump within three years, says the Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Business bosses warn new tax could hit jobs
- Joe Biden: Could his tax plan affect US investment in Ireland?
- Fraudsters stepped up efforts in new year, HMRC figures show
- Will vaccines save the UK economy?
- Spending Review: Council tax likely to rise, says think-tank
- How basketball could revive African economies
- Powell repeats Fed to use full range of tools to aid economy
- UPDATE 1-Polish central bank warns of coronavirus credit risk
- Coronavirus: UK economy could be worst hit among leading nations, says OECD
- Could you have to pay your bank to save money?