The chancellor confirms corporation tax will go up but opposition is expected from some Tory MPs.
- Labour rules out wealth tax if party wins next election
- Italian banks hit with surprise windfall tax
- Petrol stations accused of pocketing fuel duty cut
- Council tax: Millions facing 5% increases from April
- Ground should have been laid for tax cuts, admits Liz Truss
- EU agrees windfall tax on energy firms
- Income tax to be cut by 1p from April
- Two million workers free from National Insurance
- Train strikes: How did passengers cope with day one?
- Why the volatile price of aluminium matters