The ride-hailing firm is providing UK taxi drivers with protective gear, but its use is not mandatory.
- Bank of England, facing COVID slump, revives negative rates talk
- Coronavirus hits UK households hard again in May - survey
- Money markets raise bets that British interest rates will drop below zero
- UPDATE 1-India to spend $13 billion on farm infrastructure fund
- U.S. consumer sentiment edges up in May but worries about social isolation grow
- Turkey will foil financial plotters, Erdogan says
- U.S. SEC alleges accounting fraud at Florida direct lender TCA -filing
- Can robotaxis ease public transport fears in China?
- Coronavirus: Pandemic sends US jobless rate to 14.7%
- Australia shares rise as virus restrictions set to ease; NZ also up