The outlook for U.S. interest rates has shifted, as investors bet that recent cracks in the economy and financial markets will force the Fed to slow or even halt its projected path of rate increases next year.
- UPDATE 4-General Electric fortifies defense against charges of bogus accounting
- UPDATE 1-Steinhoff looks to sell off assets after $7 billion accounting fraud
- UK economy shrinks for the first time since 2012
- Burford Capital considers share buyback after Muddy Waters short attack
- Muddy Waters wipes £2 billion off Burford Capital shares in latest short attack
- Sampo Q2 pre-tax profit drops 29%, beats forecasts
- Exchange rates: Why is the pound getting weaker?
- Stock markets drop on new Trump China tariffs
- U.S. tells Britain to drop tax proposal on U.S. tech firms for trade deal -The Telegraph
- Eurozone prepares for interest rate cut as growth slows