The outlook for U.S. interestrates has shifted, as investors bet that recent cracks in theeconomy and financial markets will force the Fed to slow or evenhalt its projected path of rate increases next year.
- Sri Lanka stocks close little changed in thin trade; rupee edges up
- UPDATE 1-U.S. charges ex-CEO of cryptocurrency company Longfin with $66 million fraud
- ECB to give euro zone economy a small shot in the arm
- YOUR MONEY-Retirement reform wants more of your tax dollars now
- Column: Funds sell oil as economic fears trump supply threats
- UK households fret more about their finances - survey
- UPDATE 4-Metro Bank shores up finances, prepares for tough investor meeting
- Loan charge - retrospective tax bills for freelancers
- More than one BoE rate rise likely over next three years - Carney
- Is the UK economy at a new moment of sea-change?