Hedge funds are becoming more pessimistic about the outlook for oil prices as trade tensions between the United States and China remain unresolved and global economic growth grinds to a halt.
- Apple Irish tax case appeal heard by EU court
- Central bankers face political shocks, and hope to avoid the worst
- Would you accept a loss to keep your money safe?
- UPDATE 4-General Electric fortifies defense against charges of bogus accounting
- Kuwait sovereign fund in portfolio shift on signs of global economic weakness -report
- UK jobs data shows strong economic fundamentals - Javid
- UK shares in the red as risk aversion prevails
- UPDATE 1-Steinhoff looks to sell off assets after $7 billion accounting fraud
- UK economy shrinks for the first time since 2012
- Exchange rates: Why is the pound getting weaker?