Hedge funds continued to liquidate some of their bullish position in oil last week as concerns about the economy andthe outlook for consumption outweighed escalating tensions andthe threat to supplies in the Middle East.
- US labour market booms in June
- UK consumers raise borrowing at weakest pace in five years, adding to slowdown signs
- UK shop prices fall for first time since October - BRC
- UK seeks new no-deal Brexit freight plan
- Iceland index inclusion leaves fund managers cold
- Patisserie Valerie scandal: Five people arrested
- A group of US billionaires is calling for a wealth tax
- Grant Thornton revamps UK audit after Patisserie Valerie scandal
- Tory leadership contest: Do tax plans add up?
- Sri Lanka stocks close little changed in thin trade; rupee edges up