Oil and gas firm Cairn Energy gets backing from a French court in a tax row with the Indian government.
- Southeastern stripped of franchise over undeclared funding
- Gas price crisis: Food firms face huge price rise for carbon dioxide
- E.On boss: Remove green levies to cut energy bills
- Amazon pays £492m in UK tax as sales surge to £20.6bn
- Why tax pay packets more and not property?
- Business bosses warn new tax could hit jobs
- US jobs growth disappoints as recovery falters
- South Korea becomes first major Asian economy to raise interest rates
- House prices: Demand changes, not tax waiver, pushed prices up
- The $8bn EV company you’ve probably never heard of