Lobby groups have described a new health and social care tax as "ill-timed" and "illogical".
- Nations agree to 15% minimum corporate tax rate
- What is the minimum wage and how much is it?
- Council tax could rise by £220, say researchers
- Overseas workers only way to solve shortages, says Next boss
- Stamp duty holiday: Success or failure?
- Boohoo sales soar but shipping costs dent profits
- Restaurants warn prices will rise due to VAT hike
- Southeastern stripped of franchise over undeclared funding
- Gas price crisis: Food firms face huge price rise for carbon dioxide
- E.On boss: Remove green levies to cut energy bills