The economy is set to return to pre-Covid levels at the end of the year, but rising costs could hamper recovery.
- UK steel future uncertain without US tariffs deal
- Interest rates: What are they and why do they matter?
- How the interest rate rise affects you
- Interest rates rise for first time in three years
- UK economy stutters as health sector drives growth
- Plan B: How will the changes affect the economy?
- Uber prices could rise 20% after UK ruling
- Shell plans to move headquarters to the UK
- UK economic growth slows as supply problems hit the recovery
- US central bank is reducing its bond-buying programme