British households reported the strongest growth in at least a decade intheir earnings from work, a survey showed on Tuesday, suggesting that consumers and their spending can keep on supporting the economy during the Brexit crisis.
- Australia shares rise as virus restrictions set to ease; NZ also up
- Coronavirus: What shape will a recession and recovery take?
- Coronavirus: Heathrow trialling passenger temperature checks
- Uber axes 3,700 staff as trips drop in lockdowns
- Occidental looks to raise cash, swap debt as oil prices pressure finances
- UPDATE 1-Occidental looks to raise cash, swap debt as oil prices pressure finances
- Britain says around a quarter of workers furloughed
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-Intel buys Moovit transit app for $900 mln to help develop robotaxis
- UK consumers are gloomiest since 2012 - YouGov/CEBR
- UK households shunned borrowing as COVID-19 hit in March - BoE