British households reported the strongest growth in at least a decade intheir earnings from work, a survey showed on Tuesday, suggesting that consumers and their spending can keep on supporting the economy during the Brexit crisis.
- UK economy rebounds in first quarter
- More than one BoE rate rise likely over next three years - Carney
- Corbyn-proof? British water, power firms take nationalisation precautions
- Is the UK economy at a new moment of sea-change?
- Uber aims for $90bn stock market debut
- YOUR MONEY-Meditate to the tax finish line
- WRAPUP 3-Chill in global economy prompts G20 call for trade truce
- Not just Brexit - EU frets next crisis may come from money managers, clearing
- Graphic: Whatever it takes, Part 2? - Five questions for the ECB
- World economy facing delicate moment, IMF says