Despite the tariff-free deal agreed with the EU, a study finds up to £3.5bn of exports have had taxes applied.
- Amazon pays £492m in UK tax as sales surge to £20.6bn
- Why tax pay packets more and not property?
- US jobs growth disappoints as recovery falters
- South Korea becomes first major Asian economy to raise interest rates
- House prices: Demand changes, not tax waiver, pushed prices up
- The $8bn EV company you’ve probably never heard of
- US economy adds more jobs than expected in July
- EU puts its digital tax plan on ice
- G20 finance ministers back deal to tax companies
- Cairn Energy gets right to seize Indian assets in tax row