Britain will levy a new taxon those who make or import plastic packaging with less than 30 percent recycled material, finance minister Philip Hammond said on Monday.
- Schroders profit falls on outflows, restructuring
- Bank of England sees weakest UK outlook since 2009 on Brexit, global slowdown
- BPIFrance bank sees strong corporate credit demand
- Are the days of the private car really over?
- UK PM May sets up business councils to advise on post-Brexit policy
- Taxing Energy Use 2018: Key findings for Portugal
- Measuring Tax Support for R&D and Innovation - country profiles
- Taxation of household savings: Key findings for Portugal
- Taxing Wages: Key findings for Portugal
- Government to bring forward promised income tax cuts