Britain will levy a new tax on those who make or import plastic packaging with less than 30 percent recycled material, finance minister Philip Hammond said on Monday.
- Are the days of the private car really over?
- UK PM May sets up business councils to advise on post-Brexit policy
- Taxing Energy Use 2018: Key findings for Portugal
- Measuring Tax Support for R&D and Innovation - country profiles
- Taxation of household savings: Key findings for Portugal
- Taxing Wages: Key findings for Portugal
- Government to bring forward promised income tax cuts
- UPDATE 1-EU plans to raise tax bill of online giants gather momentum
- Is Margrethe Vestager championing consumers or her political career?
- A legal vulnerability at the heart of China’s big internet firms